Meyer Roma Fine Tropical Wool Chinos
The Roma style is distinguished specifically by its fashionable, slim silhouette. Thanks to the special comfort waistband they have a luxurious feel. A feature of the modern flat−front is the special fleece wool blend which makes these men’s trousers machine washable. Colour−coordinated lining and the extra coin pocket complete the overall quality appearance. As a perfect accessory to these smart men’s trousers, we recommend a black, stretch leather belt from our MEYER belt range.
- “Regular Fit” with slim silhouette
- 40 cm ankle width for clothing size 50
- Belt with securing button for maximum form stability
- More comfortable and secure fit, thanks to elasticated waistband
- Zip safety due to fastener without sharp points – the safety pin on the slider prevents unintended opening
- Rounded French pockets with additional coin pocket in the right pocket pouch
- Buttoned back pockets
- High-quality interior design with colourful woven pocket pouches
- Item number 9-344-17
Materials & Care instructions
- 53% Polyester • 44% Wool • 3% Elastane, 310 g
- Delicate wash (40˚)
- Chlorine bleach not available
- Iron on medium heat
- Dry cleaning (P)
- Not dryer safe
Shipping & Returns
Orders throughout Ireland will be charged at €5 & will be delivered by Fastway Couriers.
Orders to the UK will be charged at €25.
Order before 1pm to receive your order in 3-5 working days. Please note due to the current pandemic please allow up to 10 days for delivery.
Gift cards will be sent via An Post free of charge or via courier charged at €5.
Our delivery service is provided by Fastway and An Post.
We are happy to offer a refund if the item is unsuitable within 21 days of receipt of your order. The product you return must be in new, unused, and unworn condition with tags attached and in original packaging. It is our policy to return goods to the purchaser if we suspect that any product has been used or worn.
Please Send Your Returns to : Returns Dept., Geoghegans, 23 Trimgate Street, Navan, Co Meath, C15 A02C